Google.com
 
   About Me

  Name: Elise
  Home: Riverdale, Lake Tahoe, United States
  About Me:
  See my complete profile
   Previous Post
   Archives
   Links
   Blog Roll

Dragon's Blog

Friday, July 27, 2007
WHOOOO for the BLOG!
Ok, first off mad props to my homie Steel Froggy for the wicked sweet layout and can a nyone tell me why I'm talking like this?
lol So obviously this is a fairly new blog (in other words, it's about ten minutes old at the moment) SO here comes all the latest news...

In the past few months I have gone through being torn between cities, torn away from newly-formed friendships, uprooted from a city which I was just begining to like, ignored simultaneously by pretty much ALL of my pals (minus one or two) WHILE AT THE SAME TIME being brought back to my 'home' town, reacquainting myself with my old buds (the ones I can both reach AND hold onto for more than ten or so seconds) finding that my art teacher of nearly three years is moving out of state, getting used to a stupid laptop keyboard, keeping up on my slowly growing nails, dealing with stupid telemarketers due to our stupid new home phone number which goes with a phone that you can't hear anything out of, trying to catch up to Keyblade777 on Bleach eps. (Ichigo pretty much rox), and now a blog wich deals with HTML wich I know nothing of BUT luckily Steel Froggy is going to help me out with that :).

So I guess that's pretty much it for now... ^.^* I'll try to remember to keep this updated and interesting so... yeah.

u.u Elise
posted by Elise @ 5:59 PM  
5 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home