Google.com
 
   About Me

  Name: Elise
  Home: Riverdale, Lake Tahoe, United States
  About Me:
  See my complete profile
   Previous Post
   Archives
   Links
   Blog Roll

Dragon's Blog

Friday, December 28, 2007
Been a while...
Wow... Ok, then. so here it goes...

The dragon is done and soon to be framed but I'm kinda POed cuz my Grandma wanted it to be Ellsbeth and it's a BOY dragon X.x stewpidd red nails.. It's not HIS fault if they grow that way GAH! SO now it's Azreal, but probably just when I'm around...

I went to a portratiture class featureing the fabulous Mr. Frank Covino who is a bit old and grumpy at times, but still rather knowledgable and I learned a lot there, as well as left with a very nice, but still unfinished rendition of a portrait of Marilyn Monroe.

I read a FRIGGIN' AWESOME book... ok, two. the first was Farenheit 451, which was well written, entertaining, and a very good selection for my english class (from which it was assigned). The other is a lovely book co-authored by Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman. It is titled Good Omens: The Nice and Accurate Prophecies of Agnes Nutter, Witch and I LOVE it!!! I highly recommend that you read it, as I find it a bit hard to believe that you can live happily without british sci-fi, and Good Omens is a prime example of the genre. I am in the process of re-reading it to make notes, as there will be an assignment for an independent novel when I get back from break and THIS is the book for me.

The last school play was wonderful, and I am looking forward tremendously to working on the next one, who's name I can't remember right now. We'll start building the set in January, but won't be able to finish until at least the end of the month... GR

so yeah... for now.

Happy Birthday, everybody!
posted by Elise @ 3:54 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home